Welcome to Gaia! ::

WARNING
this thread contains an unhealthy amount of horns, funky coloured eyes and personality disorders. Please proceed with caution.
User Image

Welcome to DOLCE, my OC Request Thread! I only have a few OC's at the moment, so hopefully they're appeal to you all!

I am currently interested in all sorts of media, whether they be traditional or digital.
You can offer:
chibis
headshots to fullbodies
pixel art
animated art
couple art

but be warned because I'm kinda picky.

User Image

[IMGleft]http://tinyurl.com/ycqupu2[/IMGleft][IMG]http://tinyurl.com/ycltcg3[/IMG]
[size=11][b]NAME:[/b] _____________
[b]SAMPLES:[/b] more than one of latest/best samples pls
[b]PRICE:[/b] $$$$
[b]CHARACTER(s):[/b] WHO? single or couple?
[b]EXTRA:[/b] comments/concerns/inquiries/notions? C: [/size]

also thread was constructed in 1280 x 800.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

DO NOT steal any images, they belong to me and their respective artists.
DO NOT be illiterate please.
DO NOT advertise or spam here please.
DO NOT page stretch OR quoting from the first page.
DO NOT ignore the form!!
DO NOT ask me to bid in your auction.

DO understand that I have the right to refuse any offers. Please do not be offended.
DO have artistic freedom.
DO ask for link exchange!
DO ask questions if you have any, either in the thread or via PM.
DO notify me if you're going to have delays with the art

Height: 5' 4
Race: Lesser Demon
Hair: Silver; flips up
Skin: Mocha
Eyes: Indigo with Maroon pupils
Personality: Determined, slightly arrogant, has an inferiority complex, weaknesses to sweets

Bio: Amon is a lesser demon in training. He's the son of a rather high ranking demon noble, but he fails to live up to his family's expectations. He's an amateur magic user and can only perform small pranks. This causes him to develop a mild inferiority complex, but it's ok since he's just a late bloomer. As a result of that, he's always trying his best and is very serious about school. His father looks down on him often and he only trusts his older brother, Avis; who spoils him. He also has a major sweet tooth and his stomach is like a vortex for everything sugary (his favourite is cherry cheesecake). ♥

Outfit: Wears a trench with fur collars. Has a ribbon with two roses given by his older brother. Black pinstripe pants and black boots. Wears white gloves.

IMPORTANT NOTE: when drawing Amon, please do not forget the markings under his LEFT eye. He also has oval/round eyebrows.
User Image User Image

Accurate References: x x x x

Height: 6' 1
Race: High Ranking Demon
Hair: Silver, slightly curvy and curls at the ends
Skin: Mocha
Eyes: Peacock blue with golden pupils
Personality: Refined, charismatic, has a brother complex, womanizer

Bio: Already a high ranking demon, Avis had already earned his wings. He's very popular with the ladies and can't refuse good looking women. What they don't know is that he has a pretty bad brother complex. He is completely devoted to his brother, Amon and always puts him first. He knows that his brother has a rocky relationship with their father, so he sticks by his side. Ever since Amon went to the boarding school to learn magic, he became lonely. Since he knew that Amon wanted to experience some independence, he let him go. But still, he secretly visits the campus, often in disguise. (lol stalker) Avis is extremely intelligent and is a candidate for a high military position. He enjoys playing chess, fencing, and cooking.

Outfit: wears a black coat with a turquoise/yellow pattern on the inside. has coattails. wears a cravat with a blue brooch, grey-white pants and black kneehigh boots.

IMPORTANT NOTE: when drawing Avis, please do not forget the mole and marking under his RIGHT eye. He also has oval/round eyebrows.

User Image User Image

Accurate References: x x x x
Height: 5' 5
Race: Demon
Hair: Light Aqua Blue tied loosely in ribbons; moves according to her mood
Skin: Fair
Eyes: Violet with Pink pupils
Personality: Bi-polar, intelligent, neat freak, feminist, mature.

Bio: Adelle is the middle daughter of the noble Paradizo family. Being the middle child, she was often overlooked by her parents. She was always stuck looking after her younger sister, Adrienne (10 yrs), so she matured quickly and developed a keen sense for cleanliness. She has mild OCD and has a split personality (sweet/evil). A key feature is that her hair moves according to her mood. Wanting to be noticed and appreciated, she excelled in all magic classes and is currently a senior student at the academy.

Relationship:
Amon: Amon has been harboring a crush on Adelle ever since he first saw her, but keeps himself in denial. Adelle sees him as just another admirer.
Avis: Avis sees Adelle as his nemesis because she's always the center of Amon's attention.

Outfit: Beware the bows!! Wears two hair ribbons and has a neck ribbon. Has a light pink corset/vest with three ribbons down the middle. Her blouse inside is light brown and stripped with blue. Has a purple skirt lined with black lace. Wears pink/blue stripped stockings and leather boots (with ribbons lol!)

IMPORTANT NOTE: when drawing Adelle, please do not forget that she has a CURLY devil tail which resembles a heart. She also has oval/round eyebrows.
User Image User Image

User Image

User Image
by pikimomo <3
XXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxXXXXXXXjust keepin' track...

Yukio-kun - Avis and Amon: chibi couple
I can see into your soul - Avis: thigh/waist up

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/ybxyvhc][img]http://tinyurl.com/yc7aohq[/img][/url]

200 x 40 only pls

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image
reserved just in case 8U

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items